Midwest North Carolina
East Michigan State
East Wake Forest
5 Key points:
- Okay, so even after a bad loss Pittsburgh stays as a 1 seed. Lucky for them Oklahoma lost to Kansas the night before moving Oklahoma to a 2 seed and Kansas to a 2 seed also.
- Missouri getting extremely close to a 2 seed and it wouldn't suprise me if they made a run for a one seed late in February and early March.
- Washington continues its climb and they remain the top of the Pac 10. Marquette moves from a 2 seed to a low 3 seed since my last bracketology.
- Louisville moves into a 1 seed for the first time.
- Memphis isn't going to get a one seed unless a good team or two seriously plumits. Why, beacause of their confernce. They have no competition in their conference and didn't beat a high quality team in the non-conference season.