I will post my rankings here every week or so. I will submit my poll to the UTEA and OSUBuckeyeFan is going to put together an accumulative ranking of teams based on everyone's rankings. Just go here and you can learn about the rankings and start doing your own! Thanks!
1. Pittsburgh - Looking better and better. Beating Syracuse put should have put them as one of the top dogs for everyone.
2. Ohio State - They have their biggest test today in an extremely hostile environment, can they pull it off? They need to stay in this position. They may have the most balanced team in the nation (when Sullinger isn't scoring 40 points).
3. Connecticut - The Big East is showing it's muscles. Connecticut knocked off another top performer and is building a #1 Seed Resume come tournament time. Their only weakness is that Kemba Walker is the team.
4. Texas - They destroyed Texas A&M, destoyed and then beat @ Kansas. And while they probably won't jump Kansas in the Polls, I think Texas is good enough to get there.
5. Kansas - They were going to lose eventually... but at home???
6. San Diego State - This team is really good, really good. Their only dis-advantage is that they lack the amount of quality matchups the top 5 will get, that will hurt them on their road to the Final Four.
7. Syracuse - I don't know if they would have beaten Pitt with Joseph, but it doesn't matter, their good with or without him. I want to see them beat a team with him though. Otherwise this team is well balanced and has one of the best coaches in the buisness.
8. Duke - It's not that they played bad this week, it's that the teams in front of them played better. If they get Irving back, their #1 again, and yes a Freshman can have that much of an impact.
9. Brigham Young - Freddette is a beast. And he is playing unbelievable basketball under the radar, this alone will get unprepaired teams in the tournament. I think they will be moving up.
10. Villanova - It's hard to go to Syracuse and win. They shot the lights out in the first half... so my question is... did they have a great game today, and not against UCONN, or is Syracuse overrated? Or is UCONN that good? Those will be answered soon, so for now... their here.
Teams to Watch: